When you forget your GatherKit password, we’ll send password reset instructions to the email address associated with your account. For security purposes, we don’t store password information, so we can’t personally give you the existing password on your account.
To reset your GatherKit password, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the GatherKit login screen.
2. Click Can’t access your account? to view the Forgot Password page.
3. Enter your email associated with the account and click Reset my password.
Check your junk or spam folder if you don’t receive password reset instructions within an hour or two.
If you are still having issues
If you find yourself unable to access your account, check the following:
- Do you have the right email address? You can try sending a password reset or login with a token to check.
- Do you have the right password? (You can always reset the password)
- Have you tried logging in with Google or with a token?
- Have you deleted your account already? If so, feel free to create a new account.
GatherKit automatically removes accounts that have not been logged into for more than twelve months for your own security.