We have some exciting news to share, and we wanted you to be the first to know. In a few days, we’ll be launching the GatherKit beta! In the meantime, we thought you might like to get to know GatherKit a little better.
So, what is in GatherKit beta?
- Collect and manage pages together: Easily assign pages to different people, manage deadlines, and track the approval process to make your project stay on track.
- Comment on pages: Within each page, you can create a comment thread that allows your team to discuss whatever you need.
- Align project detail: Hub for all project info, like scope, goals, creative brief, and design inspiration.
- Organize media: Organize photos, logos, PDFs, and videos in folders within GatherKit.
- Manage design links: While in your design process, you can add a link (like Figma or Adobe XD) on the page’s hidden tab. In the Design section, GatherKit will pull from the pages you’ve added links to and display it all in one list. Then the client can view designs, edit the content again, and give approvals.
- Invite collaborators: Invite someone to the kit and start working together.
Features still in development that you won’t see in GatherKit beta:
- Commenting: We are polishing the commenting feature to make it the smoothest it can be.
- Site map builder: Using the pages you already have, we will be adding a drag-and-drop sitemap builder in the next big push.
- Passwords manager: A centralized page in each kit that securely keeps passwords so you don’t need to go digging ever again.
- Notifications: We will build out the notifications history within each kit so you can keep track of the latest changes.
- Revision History: We are currently polishing the revision history on each page, so you will not see this feature yet.
- SSO Social logins: Making it easier to log in with Google, Facebook, or other social networks.
- Responsive screens: For right now, everything works well for the desktop. We will polish for responsive views after beta.
Beta is completely free until we launch the paid version with more features. We want to get the app in your hands and make sure it is the best it can be before we launch the paid version. We will be sure to give you a head’s up when it’s ready and when we need to make the switch.
We will see you soon!